Great Vegas Festival of Beer on April 7: Craft Drinks & Food Pairings
Great Vegas Festival of Beer
Presented by: Travelzoo US
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- This Friday evening experience covers endless tastings
- Brewers and chefs compete, and you reap the benefits of trying it all
- Features 20-25 breweries
- Bar Business Magazine: The festival brings together "beer enthusiasts, brewers and culinary masterminds"
The seventh annual Great Vegas Festival of Beer arrives Friday, April 7, and this deal for the opening event features unlimited craft beer and food pairings.
Friday, April 7, from 7-10 p.m.
- $55 for the Mad Craft Experience for one person on Friday, April 7 from 7-10 p.m. (reg. $80 at the door)
- $95 for the experience for two people (reg. $160 at the door)
- The festival describes this experience as a "high-energy, experimental competition in a beer festival setting"
- Sample unlimited creations from Nevada's local brewers and chefs, who will compete in an array of categories like "Best Beer Cocktail" and "Best Savory Beer-Infused Dish"
The fine print
Valid for the Mad Craft Experience on Friday, April 7, 2017 from 7-10 p.m. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Upon arrival, visit the Redemption Center, and present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be 21 years or older to use this deal. Valid for one or two people, depending on option purchased. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.